The 20X event is a one day (12-14 hour) crucible delivered by SEALFIT certified coaches at CrossFit gyms and other training sites around the country. The objective of 20X is to transform and expand your definition of your capabilities as an athlete and human being. Often this event is run all night and ends the morning after the posted date.
20X demonstrates that you are capable of at least 20 Times more than you think you are. You will experience a permanent shift in your awareness and confidence. This training is a great mental toughness preparation for the famous Kokoro Camp, which you may decide is your next 20X goal after the challenge. You will test yourself against the SEALFIT standard and learn techniques that will allow you to dominate many of life’s challenges. You will gain mental toughness and a warrior’s non-quitting spirit as you learn to embrace the suck, become a world class teammate, and find your true potential!
Team 20X events are also available for high school, college, and club athletes. Contact SEALFIT for more information at email@example.com
- 12 hour event introducing SEALFIT and Unbeatable Mind methods through an extended hybrid challenge training
- Held at a partner facility, but delievered by certified SEALFIT coaches.
- Content covered and skills trained include:
- SEALFIT Training philosophy
- Arousal Control
- Attention Control
- Planning and Goal Setting
- Decision making in chaos
- Visualization and Positivity
- Teamwork and Leadership
- Notebook & pen, water bottle, hat
- Assault or Over-the-Ankle Boots
- Black or Camo BDU Pants
- White t-shirt
- Rucksack or 3-day Backpack
- Warm Fleece / Gortex (depending on season)
- Food and Snacks Provided
20X Physical Standards
Each candidate must be able to attain the following standards. Baseline tests will be conducted within the first few hours of camp. They include:
- 40 push ups (40 for women), 40 sit-ups and 40 air squats in 2 minutes (each movement)
- 8 dead hang pullups for men, 6 women
- 1 mile run in boots and utility pants on road in 10:00
2014 20X Events
March 15, 2014 at SEALFIT HQ in Encinitas CA Price: $395
May 3, 2014 is UM Seminar Price: $495 May 4, 2014 is 20X Challenge Price: $495
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-248-3570 to Register for May 4, 2014
Special Offer: If signed up and paid in full by check or cash no later than March 15 the price is $450 / Event or doing both of them together for $850.
June 14, 2014 at CrossFit 105 in Conroe, TX Price: $395
Friday June 13th from 6pm til Sat June 14th at 6am
Email email@example.com or call 936-672-7396 to register for the event.