The 20X event is a one day (12-14 hour) crucible delivered by SEALFIT certified coaches at CrossFit gyms and other training sites around the country. The objective of 20X is to transform and expand your definition of your capabilities as an athlete and human being.
20X demonstrates that you are capable of at least 20 Times more than you think you are. You will experience a permanent shift in your awareness and confidence. This training is a great mental toughness preparation for the famous Kokoro Camp, which you may decide is your next 20X goal after the challenge. You will test yourself against the SEALFIT standard and learn techniques that will allow you to dominate many of life’s challenges. You will gain mental toughness and a warrior’s non-quitting spirit as you learn to embrace the suck, become a world class teammate, and find your true potential!
Team 20X events are also available for high school, college, and club athletes. Contact SEALFIT for more information at email@example.com
CrossFit Alliance in Greenville SC August 24, 2013
Aspen CrossFit in Aspen CO September 14, 2013
- 12 hour event introducing SEALFIT and Unbeatable Mind methods through an extended hybrid challenge training
- Held at a partner facility, but delievered by certified SEALFIT coaches.
- Content covered and skills trained include:
- SEALFIT Training philosophy
- Arousal Control
- Attention Control
- Planning and Goal Setting
- Decision making in chaos
- Visualization and Positivity
- Teamwork and Leadership
- Notebook & pen, water bottle, hat
- Assault or Over-the-Ankle Boots
- Black or Camo BDU Pants
- White t-shirt
- Warm Fleece
- Food and Snacks Provided